- Cornell Professor Resigns After Retraction of Articles by a Journal
- Family of Campus Police Shooting Victim to Sue Georgia Tech
- Greek Life: Fraternities, Sororities, and Sexual Assault
- Northwestern University Professor Wins 2018 Yidan Prize Award
- Central State University to Use Oracle Cloud to Increase Degree Attainment
- Lourdes University Announces Degree Program in Winemaking
- Princeton University Named Top College in New Jersey
- Veterans Joining Medical Schools Get Lower Tuition Aid
- Rice University Announces Major Tuition Relief for Lower-Income Students
- Sexual Misconduct Allegations Force Washington State Athletics Director to Resign
Professor Brian Wansink has tendered his resignation from Cornell after the Journal of the American Medical Association retracted six of his articles questioning their scientific…
Professor Brian Wansink has tendered his resignation from Cornell after the Journal of the American Medical Association retracted six of his articles questioning their scientific validity.
The family of Scout Schultz, who was shot dead by a campus police officer last year, is suing Georgia Institute of Technology.
The Greek life institution among college campuses requires only a singular form of radical change: its removal. Systematic sexual violence and assault have no place among what is supposed to be a fresh start.
Larry Hedges, who is a professor at the Northwestern University, has won the 2018 Yidan Prize award for doing groundbreaking research on statistical methods for meta-analysis.
Central State University has employed the Oracle Student Management to foster, reach and retain the success of non-traditional learners.
Lourdes University has announced Bachelor of Science in Craft Beverages to prepare budding vintners and microbrewers who can master the art and science of winemaking.
Princeton University has been named the number one college in New Jersey, according to College Consensus, a new ranking website.
Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.
The family of Scout Schultz, who was shot dead by a campus police officer last year, is suing…
Professor Brian Wansink has tendered his resignation from Cornell after the Journal of the American…
To protest the violation of their workplace rights, 4,000 nurses at the University of Michigan have…
A federal judge ruled against the Education Department for “unlawfully” delaying Borrower Defense…